The Swedish Infusion Center offers a wide variety of treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, migraine headaches, anemia, infections and other conditions requiring infusion therapy. Depending on what type of infusion or injection you receive, your stay at the Infusion Center may be as little as 15 minutes or as long as 8 hours.
Infusion therapy is a difficult process for many. Our goal is to make your time with us as comfortable as possible, while providing you with safe, quality and compassionate care.
Your comfort is our priority
Your treatment room is appointed with a comfortable recliner chair, and an area to hang your personal belongings. You are welcome to bring your own personal diversion/entertainment device (computer, tablet, hand held game, cell phone, book, magazines, iPod, DVD player) and snack of choice from home.
Our Seattle infusion center amenities include:
*Snacks and meals are provided to patients only. Your companion may bring snacks or a meal.
- Spacious private rooms, many with views of Elliot Bay or Mount Rainier
- Cable TV with approximately 60 channels
- WiFi Internet access
- Pillows and warm blankets
- Snacks for patients, upon request*
- Sack lunches for patients with infusions lasting four hours or longer*
- Interpreter services (please let us know at your appointment scheduling that you would like this available to you)