- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Swedish First Hill Family Medicine clinic strives to provide equitable, patient-centered and compassionate care across the life spectrum from pregnancy to birth to end-of-life care. Our team-based model includes resident physicians drawn from the best medical schools across the country and family medicine faculty physicians from the Swedish Family Medicine residency program, a pioneer Family Medicine physician training program established in 1970. Resident physicians serve a three-year commitment to our clinic, while our faculty members, nurses and medical assistants are a permanent part of the team. Together, we are all dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care to patients and their families - from newborns through young adults to senior citizens.
- Preventive care (including vaccines, pap smear, etc.)
- Chronic disease and medication management (including diabetes, hypertension, depression, etc.)
- Urgent care needs (including same day appointment availability): musculoskeletal injury, abdominal pain, suturing, new rash, urinary tract infection, etc
- Family planning and contraception management (including IUD, implant and depo injection)
- Prenatal, obstetrical and postpartum care (including pregnancy ultrasounds)
- Labor and delivery care at Swedish First Hill Hospital
- Newborn, pediatric care and sports physicals
- Mental health care and counseling services with behavioral health professionals
- Geriatric care including primary care and consultative care
- On-site social work assistance
- Medication assisted treatment for addiction (Vivitrol, Suboxone, etc.)
- Gender affirming care and hormone therapy
- Office procedures: skin biopsy, cyst removal, wart treatment, treatment of abnormal pap smears (colposcopy and LEEP), circumcision, joint injections, casting and splinting of simple fractures
- Hospital care at Swedish Medical Center First Hill and coordination of at-home or nursing-home care, as needed.
Led by the communities we serve, we strive to bridge the inequities in reproductive healthcare particularly for birthing patients of color and across the sex and gender identity spectrum, by prioritizing patient-centered and evidence-based contraception services, prenatal, labor and delivery and postpartum care for all patients who entrust their care with us. We prioritize continuity of care with consistent prenatal care providers to nurture therapeutic and trusting relationships during pregnancy and postpartum. We deliver our birthing patients at nearby Swedish First Hill hospital’s state-of-the-art Birth Center in a team-based care model including attending and resident physicians, nurses, doulas and cultural navigators to foster empowering, individualized and healthy birthing experiences. We also provide lactation and infant feeding support in partnership with the Lytle Center at the Swedish First Hill campus.
Our care for babies and small children includes well-baby checkups and immunizations. And as they grow, we provide the full range of care, from treating physical illnesses to skin problems to mental-health issues.
As our patients age, we adjust their care to include continuous health-risk assessments and preventive care such as screening for breast and colon cancer. Our behavioral health services for adults of all ages includes counseling for common mood disorders such as depression or anxiety as well as substance use counseling. We are especially proud of our success in helping older patients stay well and independent as long as possible. An important service we offer is the coordination of care with medical specialists. We also have an interprofessional geriatric assessment team that meets on Thursday mornings and includes pharmacy, social work, geriatric-trained physicians and behavioral health.