Swedish Primary Care is dedicated to keeping you healthy. Our providers cultivate strong relationships with patients of all ages, serving as health care advocates. We help educate on preventative care, offer the proper screenings, and diagnose ailments and other health concerns. If you need specialized care, our clinics connect you to the Swedish network of hospitals and specialists.
We have primary care doctors and pediatricians, at clinics across the Puget Sound area. Weekend hours are available at many locations. Online scheduling is available for a growing number of our physicians.
- Allergy and immunology
- Annual physicals/wellness exams
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes management
- Family medicine
- Gynecology and women's health
- Internal medicine
- Mental health
- Minor surgical procedures
- Newborn care
- Sports medicine and physicals
- Travel medicine
- X-rays and labs onsite
- Notice of Health Information Practices (review prior to appointment)
- Pediatric Registration (used at your child's first appointment)
- Pediatric Intake
- Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information (used to transfer your child's medical records from an outside facility)
- Advanced Directive (used for clearly documenting your decisions about your health care - including a Living Will)
- Permission to Treat an Unaccompanied Minor (used when a minor will be coming in for specific treatment without a parent/guardian present)
- Permission to Treat a Minor when Accompanied by Non-Parent or Guardian (used to designate an adult other than the parent or guardian to give consent to medical or surgical treatment by any licensed physician or hospital)
Providers Specializing in Primary Care
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Swedish Mobile App
Make Swedish’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more.
Download Health Connect now.
Scan this QR code with your smartphone.
News & Information From Our Experts
Get the latest news, important information and updates from Swedish experts.