Our team has specialized in gynecologic cancers and complex gynecology for more than 30 years. We offer gynecologic oncology, urogynecologic and pelvic floor support, and complex benign gynecology services to patients in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. We have offices in Seattle and Issaquah, and also see patients in Renton, Redmond and Bellevue.
Our practice features six gynecologic oncologists who specialize in the medical and surgical care of women with gynecologic malignancies, and have expertise in minimally-invasive surgery via traditional laparoscopy and the da Vinci surgical system.
We have successfully completed more than 7,000 robotic surgeries.
Our practice actively participates in research studies from the Gynecology Oncology Group, Puget Sound Oncology Consortium, Pacific Ovarian Cancer Research Consortium SPORE program at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and various investigator- and industry-initiated trials.
- Gynecologic cancers including cancer of the cervix, ovary/fallopian tube, vagina, vulva; endometrial cancer; uterine sarcoma
- Gestational trophoblastic disease
- Pelvic floor disorders including pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, urinary frequency and urgency
- Pelvic Pain
- Heavy Menses
- Menstrual Irregularity
- Cervical dysplasia
- Premenstrual Syndrome
Treatments and services
- Annual well-woman exams
- Surgery including Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence Evaluation and Treatment
- Premenstrual Syndrome Management
- Uterine Endometrial Ablation
- NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation
- GYN Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery including Advanced Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery, da Vinci® Hysterectomy, da Vinci® Myomectomy, da Vinci® Endometriosis Resection
- Oncofertility Counseling
- Menopause Management
- Contraception counseling
Preparing for your visit
To help us to provide the best care for you, please bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- List of current medications
- Insurance card
- Information about treatment and medication history