The Lytle Center Clinic
Clinical Services for Mom and Baby
Taking a new baby home can be an exciting but overwhelming experience. That's why having a place to go for questions or concerns in the days and weeks following birth is so important.
Hours: Seven days a week, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Appointments are required
To Make an Appointment, Call (206) 215-9853, Option 1
- Follow-up visit to assess breastfeeding, mom's recovery and newborn weight gain
- Breastfeeding assistance with certified lactation consultants and nurse practitioners
- Jaundice check for newborn
- Congenital heart screening
- Repeat car seat oximetry testing
Already scheduled your lactation appointment?
Please print and fill out your paperwork beforehand:
Pregnancy & Postpartum Outpatient Therapy
Learn more here