True Family Women's Cancer Center
True Family Women's Cancer Center
All the things that make women wonderfully unique are why we opened the True Family Women’s Cancer Center. Our specialists focus exclusively on treating women with cancer, and the True Center offers a number of ways to women and their families.
When you’re facing a cancer diagnosis, you want the best medical care available. You’ll find many of Puget Sound’s top cancer experts at the True Center, an entire team of specialists and unmatched support from diagnosis through treatment and recovery. We offer:
- Greater collaboration from more providers located within the True Center
- Coordinated care from a specially trained care coordination team who works with every patient to help make appointments, answer questions and ease the process
- Welcome convenience with most appointments happening in the same building
- Personalized treatment including a custom treatment plan for every patient
- Clinical trials at one of the leading trial sites in the West, with hundreds of cancer drug and treatment trials in progress
- Support services that go beyond physical health, including financial counseling, therapy and more
- Extensive resources from throughout the Swedish Cancer Institute and Swedish system
If you’re a woman, and you’ve been diagnosed with cancer, we can help. Physicians at the True Center treat women of all ages with all types of cancer.
- Bladder Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Renal/Kidney Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Learn more about the services and treatment options offered at the Swedish Cancer Institute.
Our team of experienced breast health care professionals at First Hill, provide patients with up-to-date, compassionate, and coordinated care in a supportive setting.
We offer specialist consultation for benign and malignant breast conditions. We also provide evaluations and follow up for high-risk patients, as well as diagnostic procedures including:
- Breast abscess aspiration
- Core needle biopsy
- Cyst aspiration
- Fine needle aspiration
- Minor procedure treatment room
- Skin and nipple biopsies
Dealing with cancer is a big enough challenge. But sometimes, the emotional and financial side effects can feel every bit as overwhelming. At the True Center, you’ll find a wide range of services and specially-trained staff to help you and your family through a difficult time.
If you’d like a second opinion from Swedish, call one of our care coordinators at 855-TRUECTR. They will help determine which physician you should see and help set up an appointment. They can also help arrange for medical records, images and lab reports to be sent to the right place.
If you’d like to refer a patient to the True Family Women’s Cancer Center, please call 855-TRUECTR (855-878-3287) and ask to speak to a physician referral coordinator. If you’re on the EPIC system, you can easily track your patient’s diagnosis and treatment online.
If you’d like to consult with one of our surgeons or oncologists first, please call 1-855-TRUECTR (1-855-878-3287) to set up a telephone consultation.
You can also search for specialists online on the physician referral section of Swedish’s website.
If one of your patients needs immediate hospitalization, contact our 24/7 transfer center at 866-470-4233.