Gynecologic Oncology and Pelvic Surgery
Our practice features six gynecologic oncologists who specialize in the medical and surgical care of women with gynecologic malignancies, and have expertise in minimally-invasive surgery via traditional laparoscopy and the da Vinci surgical system.
We have successfully completed more than 7,000 robotic surgeries.
Our practice actively participates in research studies from the Gynecology Oncology Group, Puget Sound Oncology Consortium, Pacific Ovarian Cancer Research Consortium SPORE program at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and various investigator- and industry-initiated trials.
Swedish First Hill was ranked high-performing in ovarian cancer surgery for performance exceeding national averages.
- Gynecologic cancers including cancer of the cervix, ovary/fallopian tube, vagina and vulva; endometrial cancer; uterine sarcoma
- Gestational trophoblastic disease
- Pelvic floor disorders including pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, urinary frequency and urgency
- Pelvic pain
- Heavy menses
- Menstrual irregularity
- Cervical dysplasia
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Surgery, including urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery
- GYN surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery, including:
- Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery
- da Vinci® hysterectomy
- da Vinci® myomectomy
- da Vinci® endometriosis resection
- Oncofertility counseling
- Menopause management
To help us to provide the best care for you, please bring these items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- List of current medications
- Insurance card
- Information about treatment and medication history