PET/CT (18F-FDG) Body Imaging
- useful in patients with certain malignancies (including but not limited to lung, breast, esophageal, gastrointestinal, colorectal, lymphoma, melanoma, multiple myeloma, thyroid, soft tissue sarcoma, head & neck, and cervical cancers), for initial staging, restaging, and radiation treatment planning
PET/CT 18F-FDG Brain Imaging
- useful in post-treatment patients with brain lesions, to determine radiation necrosis versus residual/recurrent malignancy
- useful in patients with intractable epilepsy, to help locate the epileptogenic focus
- useful in patients with dementia, to facilitate early diagnosis and to help determine type of dementia
PET/CT 18F-Amyloid Brain Imaging
- useful in patients with dementia, to detect or exclude Alzheimer’s disease
- currently self-pay or associated with research only
PET/CT 68GA-DOTATATE Body Imaging (NETSPOT)
- useful in patients with neuroendocrine and other somatostatin-receptor positive malignancies, for initial staging and restaging
PET/CT 18F-Fluciclovine Body Imaging (Axumin)
- useful in patients with suspected prostate cancer recurrence after primary treatment based on increasing serum PSA, to evaluate for local recurrence or distant metastases
PET/CT 18F-NaF Bone Imaging
- useful in patients with bone metastases, to detect and monitor treatment response
- currently self-pay only
Diagnostic CT Imaging
Learn more in the links below.
CT imaging is provided at all facilities. The fastest available scanners make the exam much easier on the patient, provide enhanced diagnostic...
PET/CT Imaging offers positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) and computed tomography (CT). PET/CT imaging is one of the most...
Swedish is the most comprehensive resource for advanced targeted radiation therapy for cancerous and noncancerous tumors, and for a variety of...
As a Seattle-area leader in diagnosis, the Swedish Cancer Institute (SCI) cancer care network offers services to help you fight cancer. Our team includes a host of oncologists, using medication, radiation and other therapies.