Research Activities Review Qualifications
It is Swedish Health Services' policy to provide IRB review of research activities involving human subjects, regardless of sponsorship, that are:
- Sponsored by or conducted within the components identified in Swedish Health Services' Federal Wide Assurance (FWA).
- Swedish Health Services' FWA number is "FWA00000544".
- Conducted by or under the direction of any employee or agent of the components identified under Swedish Health Services' FWA in connection with the employee or agent's institutional responsibilities, or
- Using the services of any of the components identified under Swedish Health Services' FWA , or
- Involving the use of Swedish Health Services' non-public information to identify or contact human research subjects for research.
Based on on items 1-4 above, if your study does qualify for review by a Swedish affiliated IRB, please click here.
If you have any questions about whether your study meets the above criteria for IRB review, please contact the Institutional Review Board office at 206-215-2536 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Research Center administration office at 206-215-3100.
The Swedish Research Center reserves the right to decline provision of IRB review of any research project.