MyChart is a free service that offers you online access to your health record. Whether you are at work, at home or on the go, you can view test results, send messages to your care team and much more.
- View your medical information online
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive most test results online – no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review after-visit summaries and care instructions from your provider.
- Stay in touch with your care team
- Communicate with your care team via secure email.
- Request prescription refills online.
- Manage your clinic appointments
- Schedule your next primary care appointment online.
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Access your family’s records
- Link your family’s accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more.
MyChart is offered to patients who:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have an established relationship with a Swedish affiliated provider or have been a patient at a Swedish hospital.
- Have a social security number on file with their provider.
You can request access to MyChart in various ways:
- If you visit a clinic that uses the Swedish Epic electronic health record, Patient Registration at that clinic is able to gather the necessary information from you to issue you a MyChart access code and instructions or assist you with in-room MyChart sign-up.
- If you visit a Swedish hospital or emergency department, Patient Registration is able to gather the necessary information from you to issue you a MyChart access code and instructions.
This access code and instructions will enable you to log in and create your own user ID and password and activate your account.
Once you receive your one-time-use access code, please use it immediately to activate your MyChart account, as the code is only valid for 60 days.
Your health information and privacy are protected
Swedish Mobile App
Make Swedish’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more.
Download Health Connect now.
Scan this QR code with your smartphone.