Swedish Comprehensive AFib Network and Clinic
Specialized care for patients with atrial fibrillation.
Atrial Fibrillation Prevention and Treatment
The Swedish Comprehensive AFib Network and Clinic redefines the treatment of atrial fibrillation and combines the expertise of a multidisciplinary team to treat patients with this abnormal heart condition.
The Swedish AFib Clinic is a visionary program led by Cardiologist, Dr. David Lam, Electrophysiologist, Dr. Adam Zivin, Nurse Practitioner, Marja Dempsey, and Clinical Program Coordinator Christie Craig, RN. Our goal at the Swedish AFib Clinic is to provide prompt, safe and effective care of atrial fibrillation. This involves a team-based comprehensive state-of-the-art evaluation with an emphasis on improving quality of life and wellness.
The AFib clinic provides access to:
- Specialized care in one convenient location
- Rapid access to Swedish Comprehensive AFib Network (SCAN) program
- Personalized and cutting edge treatment options
- Evidence-based and data driven care
- Clinical trials offering advanced treatment options
Meet Our Team