- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Since 1910, Swedish has been dedicated to providing our community with the highest quality health care. Today, that commitment extends far beyond the walls of our hospitals. The faculty and postgraduate physicians in Swedish's Family Medicine Residency program provide care at our clinic in Seattle's Cherry Hill neighborhood.
The common goal of the clinic and the residency program is to offer the best available care to people of all ethnic backgrounds and financial situations. The family medicine clinics accept Medicare and Medicaid patients and offer patients a sliding fee scale based on income. Family medicine physicians at Swedish believe that every person deserves continuity of care from birth to death, plus the high level of compassion that can best be provided by a physician who sees to all of his or her needs.
- Primary Care
- Swedish Family Medicine Residency Network
- Nexplanon, the implantable 3 year birth control
- IUD (Intrauterine device Mirena or Paragard)
Outpatient Parinatal Clinic
The Swedish addiction recovery services team appreciates the importance of dignified, compassionate, non-judgmental, and patient-centered care for all pregnant, postpartum, and parenting people, including people who use drugs.
We offer low barrier, comprehensive prenatal and postpartum outpatient care for people with substance use disorders, including medical care for children up to 2 years old.
Walk-in and scheduled appointments are available.
Outreach Perinatal Clinic Hours:
- Tues: 12:30 p.m.– 4 p.m.
- New patients please arrive by 3 p.m.