At Swedish Pain Services – Issaquah, we use a team approach to better understand the factors contributing to your chronic pain. Our goal is to help you better understand and manage your pain by using medication and nonmedication approaches. Our pain specialists will evaluate you to determine the cause of persistent pain and then make recommendations for treatment and management. Your individualized, patient-centered treatment plan may include:
- Behavioral health services like cognitive behavioral therapy and relaxation training
- Diagnostic and therapeutic fluoroscopic or ultrasound guided injections
- Energy medicine to rebalance energetic systems by assessing the mind, body, environmental, emotional and spiritual dimensions of a patient to manage pain and suffering
- Implantable devices Injection therapies
- Medication management
- Neuromodulation therapies including spinal cord stimulation and intrathecal drug delivery systems (pain pumps)
- Patient education and a self-management plan
- Occupational therapy
- Opioid addiction and dependency management services
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Psychological counseling
- Relaxation training
We diagnose and treat conditions such as:
- Acute pain (after surgery or injury)
- Back pain
- Chronic pain
- Cancer pain
- Other disease-related pain
- Post-trauma symptoms
- Reflex-sympathetic dystrophy
Your doctor must refer you to Swedish Pain Services – Issaquah. We will send you forms to complete and bring to your first appointment. Other information to bring to your first appointment include:
- Insurance information – Contact your insurance provider to make sure you have coverage. Bring your insurance information to your first visit and registration.
- Medical records – Ask your referring doctor or primary care doctor to Fax your medical records, including any X-rays or other images, Attention: New Referrals. You can also bring your medical records with you.
For any billing questions, contact us at 206-215-6531.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, contact us no later than 24 hours before your appointment.
For faster registration, you can download and complete our patient forms and bring them to you visit.
Please fill out the Follow-up Questionnaire
To refer a patient to Swedish Pain Services – Issaquah, download, complete and Fax our Patient Referral Form.
We evaluate the cause of persistent pain and provide recommendations for treatment and management.
- An individualized patient centered treatment plan that may include medication management; injection therapies; implantable devices; physical and occupational therapy; behavioral health (i.e., cognitive behavioral therapy, relaxation training); nursing education and self-management
- Diagnostic and therapeutic fluoroscopic or ultrasound guided injections in our outpatient procedure suites
- Neuromodulation therapies including spinal cord stimulation and intrathecal drug delivery systems (i.e., pain pumps)
- Opioid addiction and dependency management services, including pharmacologic management and acupuncture
- Highly successful comprehensive outpatient pain rehabilitation programs