At Swedish Neurosurgery – Issaquah, you’ll receive an individualized treatment plan from our multidisciplinary team of experts that includes nationally-recognized neurosurgeons. Our neurosurgery specialists pioneer new procedures, lead research studies and teach the next generation of neurosurgeons. This ensures you’ll have the best neurosurgical care possible. And we also rely on an old-fashioned approach to patient care: we listen to you.
We provide advanced treatment for neurological conditions, including:
- Brain-tumor surgeries
Our experienced neurosurgeons offer innovative surgical treatment including:
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS), a surgical treatment to control the effects movement disorders, such as essential tremor, dystonia and Parkinson’s disease.
- Interventional neuroradiology, for diseases or disorders of the blood vessels of the neck, head and spine.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery uses small incisions and tiny cameras, resulting in less pain and bleeding, and faster recovery times.
- Neurostimulation uses low-voltage electrical stimulation to block pain in the spinal cord or specific nerves.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery uses beams of radiation focused specifically on a brain tumor, reducing radiation exposure and improving outcomes.