Swedish is the hallmark of excellent care in the Seattle area. At Swedish, you’ll receive care from the best doctors, nurses in a variety of specialty areas, and this includes our doula services.
Our doulas are trained, certified professionals who understand the joys and challenges you face during the months after a new baby arrives. We provide doula services tailored your needs close to home.
- Birth doula – Your doula will support you before, during and after your child’s birth.
- Postpartum doula – In-home visits help you meet the challenges after your baby arrives.
- Virtual postpartum doula visit – Get support and care during a virtual visit.
- Black Birth Empowerment – Empowers Black/African American parents during and after delivery of their baby.
- Bereavement doula – Your doula offers care and support for families after the loss of their baby.
Complete this request form to find and hire a doula. Our payment system only accepts payment in full. For current fees or to set up a payment plan call Swedish Doula Services at 206-215-6106.
Before hiring a doula, check with your insurance provider to see if they cover doula services.
Swedish Doula Services uses WaiverKing secure document-signing software. If you have selected and confirmed your doula, please click below to complete the Client Services Agreement for the appropriate service(s):
Doula referral forms are intended for providers, nurses, social workers and other staff to request a doula for their patients and clients.
- Urgent Birth Swedish Doula for patients currently admitted or currently in labor with active Medicaid/Molina/Apple Health Care.
- Urgent Postpartum Doula Request for patients currently admitted or currently in labor with active Medicaid/Molina/Apple Health Care.
- Referral for a Free Swedish Doula for patients/clients planning a birth with active Medicaid/Molina/Apple Health Care.
- Swedish Bereavement Doula for patients/clients expecting the loss of a baby.