Swedish Care Link
Swedish Care Link is a web based portal that allows health professionals to review health information without requiring any additional software on your computers. You will view real-time information such as encounter notes, lab results, imaging reports, emergency department visit summaries, transition of care documents and more.
Swedish Care Link Login
New Users: Sign Up for Swedish Care Link
Download and complete the forms below to sign up for free access to Care Link.
- Access Administration Form (PDF): This form establishes who we will identify as the “access administrator” or granter from your organization. This person will be responsible for signing each access request form. The Swedish Access Team will only accept signed access requests (or termination of access requests) signed by this individual. This form also identifies your organization (address, phone, fax, etc.).
- Organization Agreement (PDF): This is the legal agreement establishing a relationship with Swedish for the purpose of sharing our medical record. A representative from your organization will complete and sign the bottom in the “affiliate” section.
Individual Access Form and Agreement (PDF): Every person who desires access needs to complete their own copy of this form. It is a two page document. The first page contains demographic information that is required to complete the necessary build to give access. Please ensure that the individual’s name, the last four digits of the Social Security Number, date of birth, job title and credentials are all present and legible. The second page is the Confidentiality Agreement. Please note that BOTH pages must be signed by the access administrator and the second page must also be signed by the individual/user requesting access.
Care Link System Requirements
These are the minimum system requirements for using Swedish Care Link 2014:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 through 11.0 (For Windows)
• Mozilla Firefox 10.0 and above, Google Chrome and Apple Safari (For Windows and Mac)
• Other browsers are not supported at this time
• Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64
• Windows 8 Enterprise x64
• Windows 7 Enterprise x32 or x64 with SP1 (2012+)
• Mac OS 10.8+
• Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
• Java: Must be enabled to display graphs and scanned images