Swedish HIM Managed EpicCare Link Access (Non-Clinical)
EpicCare Link is a secure online portal that provides convenient access to patient information stored in the Epic Electronic Health Record. Swedish EpicCare Link has been shared with the Providence system since June 15, 2019. It provides a consistent level of access across several regions with no software or hardware to install.
If you wish to obtain access for the following purposes, please complete the forms listed below.
- Health plans or third-party payors on behalf of health plans
- Concurrent/Utilization Reviews
- Pre-pay/Coding Reviews
- Risk Adjustments/Retrospective Reviews
- Medical Examiners
- Durable Medical Equipment
Current Non-Clinical Users
New Non-Clinical Users
To sign up for Swedish HIM Managed Access, please download and complete the forms below.
- Org2Org Agreement (PDF): This is the legal agreement establishing a relationship with Providence/Swedish for the purpose of sharing our medical record. A representative from your organization at the director level or above should sign and date the last page, under “External Organization or Entity.” This form is completed once for the life-time of your organization.
- HIM Managed EpicCare Link Access Request (PDF): Every person who desires access needs to complete their own copy of this form. It contains the purpose for access, the organization and individual information that is required to complete the necessary build to give access. Please ensure that the individual’s name, date of birth, the last six digits of the Social Security Number, and job title are all present and legible. Please note that the form must be approved, signed and dated by the manager.
Send an email
Clinical Groups and Continued Care Services
Common EpicCare Link users
- Office staff of affiliated physicians and providers
- Skilled nursing facilities, hospice, long-term care facilities, and home health agencies
- Community physicians who do not have inpatient privileges
- Non-affiliated community services such as ambulance, blood banks or tissue banks
- Remote rural hospitals and health clinics
For Providence Clinical Information EpicCare Link, please visit their webpage for more information.