Swedish HIM Managed Access
Swedish Epic migrated to the Providence WM Epic instance on June 15, 2019. Swedish medical record and access requests processing have not changed. If you wish to obtain access for the following purposes, please complete the forms listed below.
- Concurrent/Utilization Reviews
- Risk Adjustments/Retrospective Reviews
- Medical Examiners
- Durable Medical Equipment
To Sign Up for Swedish HIM Managed Access, please download and complete the forms below.
- Org2Org Agreement (PDF): This is the legal agreement establishing a relationship with Providence/Swedish for the purpose of sharing our medical record. A representative from your organization at the director level or above should sign and date the last page, under “External Organization or Entity”. This form is completed once for the life-time of your organization.
- Access Administration Form (PDF): This form establishes who we will identify as the “access administrator” or granter from your organization. This person will be responsible for signing each access request form. The Swedish HIM Access Team will only accept signed access requests (or termination of access requests) signed by this individual. This form also identifies your organization (address, phone, fax, etc.). This must be completed each time a new administrator is appointed for your organization.
- HIM Managed Epic Access Request (PDF): Every person who desires access needs to complete their own copy of this form. It contains the purpose for access, the organization and individual information that is required to complete the necessary build to give access. Please ensure that the individual’s name, date of birth, the last six digits of the Social Security Number, and job title are all present and legible. Please note that the form must be approved, signed and dated by the manager.
Common EpicCare Link users
- Office staff of affiliated physicians and providers
- Skilled nursing facilities, hospice, long-term care facilities, and home health agencies
- Community physicians who do not have inpatient privileges
- Non-affiliated community services such as ambulance, blood banks or tissue banks
- Remote rural hospitals and health clinics
For Providence Clinical Information EpicCare Link, please visit their webpage for more information.