Swedish Continuing Medical Education (CME) offers a large variety of accredited CME full-day conferences, on demand courses online, regularly scheduled series and other learning opportunities for physicians and health care professionals in the Seattle, Washington area. We also jointly provide programs with our partners on the Olympic Peninsula, Whidbey Island, and Providence.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Swedish CME to accredit your education program. In addition to accreditation of educational events, we can provide a range of services for these programs including project management, marketing, in-person or virtual logistics event management, commercial support and exhibit coordination, and on-demand recording access.
Swedish CME is a fee-for-service program. Service fees will vary depending on the requirements of the activity. As your submission is reviewed we will work with you to assess the needs for your program.
Swedish CME evaluates new activity proposals to make sure they are consistent with our mission and meet accreditation requirements. We must also ensure that there are sufficient resources to support the proposed activity. To allow for sufficient lead time to plan a successful activity, proposals for new activities should be submitted as early as possible, and no later than 3 months prior to the anticipated activity start date.
*Urgent Requests - If time-sensitive accredited education needs arise, please complete the form and also email the CME office for consideration. There may be an expedited application review fee applied.
Use this portal to:
- Register online for upcoming Swedish CME activities
- Claim credit for attendance at Swedish CME activities
- Print and download your CME Transcript
- Update your CME Profile account and email notification preferences**
- View your registration history
- Access past receipts and certificates
- View and complete on-demand, online learning opportunities
- Access your CME account or create a new one, with an email and password of your choice by selecting the blue button below. Scroll down to view instructions to assist you in using the new system. If you have a code to claim credit for an activity, after you log-in select the "Claim Credit w Code" option in the left-hand menu and enter your code to complete the process.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CME Account Creation Guide - Includes instructions on linking a new profile to a previous one from our prior system. This portal is not specific to Swedish employees; anyone can create an account to participate in or claim credit for activities we accredit.
- Claiming Credit User Guide*
- Online Module User Guide
- Return to Online Module User Guide
- My CME Portal Resources User Guide
**Swedish CME does not share your information with other companies, organizations, or individuals. We only use your email address as you specify to notify you of upcoming CME activities sponsored by Swedish Medical Center, to confirm course registrations, to permit access for virtual activities you register for, to notify you of system changes, and to respond to your inquiries. If you prefer not to receive any CME activity notifications or marketing, please update your email preferences. If you select to not receive mailings or unsubscribe from our mailing list we will only contact you for transaction/service related needs when you register for our activities.
All archived recorded lectures are available for informational purposes only and are only eligible for self-claimed Category II credit unless otherwise noted. They are not intended to serve as, or be the basis of a medical opinion, diagnosis, prognosis or treatment for any particular patient. The content was current at the time of the presentation.
Swedish CME Channel - View playlists of video recordings from our recent conferences.
Earn continuing medical education (CME) AMA PRA Category 1 credits™ online, on demand, whenever it's convenient for you. Find on-demand opportunities on the CME Portal. Please contact Swedish CME with any questions.
Swedish CME Mission
We strive to measurably contribute to patient safety and health outcomes and support practice improvement by providing CME activities that enhance the ability of physicians and other health care team members to deliver quality health-care services.
Accreditation with Commendation
Swedish is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.