Swedish HIM Managed EpicCare Link Access (Non-Clinical)
EpicCare Link is a secure online portal that provides convenient access to patient information stored in the Epic Electronic Health Record. Swedish EpicCare Link has been shared with the Providence system since June 15, 2019. It provides a consistent level of access across several regions with no software or hardware to install.
If you wish to obtain access for the following purposes, please complete the forms listed below.
- Health plans or third-party payors on behalf of health plans
- Concurrent/Utilization Reviews
- Pre-pay/Coding Reviews
- Risk Adjustments/Retrospective Reviews
- Medical Examiners
- Durable Medical Equipment
New Non-Clinical Users
To sign up for Swedish HIM Managed Access, please visit our EpicCare Link page.
Send an email
Clinical groups and continued care services
Common EpicCare Link users
- Office staff of affiliated physicians and providers
- Skilled nursing facilities, hospice, long-term care facilities, and home health agencies
- Community physicians who do not have inpatient privileges
- Non-affiliated community services such as ambulance, blood banks or tissue banks
- Remote rural hospitals and health clinics
For Providence Clinical Information EpicCare Link, please visit their webpage for more information.