Center for Neurologic Restoration
The Center for Neurologic Restoration at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute has been at the forefront of innovation in the treatment of chronic neurologic disease. Our experienced, caring providers use the latest technologies to treat conditions such as:
- Epilepsy (pediatric and adult)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Essential tremor
- Chronic pain, including trigeminal neuralgia and other facial pain
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (NPH)
We specialize in minimally invasive surgery and have been pioneers in some of the most advanced techniques to treat chronic neurologic conditions. Our specialties include:
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Responsive neurostimulation (RNS)
- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- MRI-guided focused ultrasound
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery
- Laser interstitial thermal therapy
- Stereo EEG – Seizure localization
Learn about the surgical evaluation process.
See a list of research projects.
Refer your patient to our program.
Additional information for patients.