Brain Tumor Treatment
The Ivy Brain Tumor Center focuses the expertise of a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses and social workers who specialize in treating people with both benign and malignant brain and spinal cord tumors.
The center gives patients access to:
- Specialized care in one convenient location
- Clinical trials offering advanced treatment options
- An Integrative Clinical Social Worker who provides support services for patients and their families
- A comprehensive research laboratory that provides immediate tumor analysis for personalized treatment options
If you need a second opinion
At The Ivy Center we offer a valuable second opinion, which may in turn provide a different option, such as the tumor being operable or a different course of treatment for the tumor.
To create a place where brain tumor patients and their families have access to the best care and the latest clinical research available.
"I am committed to making new advances in brain cancer treatment. The Ivy Center is uniquely positioned to evaluate alternative causes and therapeutic strategies that could have a significant impact for patients in the Pacific Northwest and beyond."
- Charles Cobbs, MD, Neurosurgeon, Director of The Ben & Catherine Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
Brain Tumor Program
Swedish Ivy Center
Many of the innovations available at the Ivy Brain Tumor Center are made possible through the generosity of The Ben and Catherine Ivy Foundation.