Cerebrovascular Center at Swedish
The Swedish Cerebrovascular Center is the only center in the Pacific Northwest that offers comprehensive, coordinated care for patients with brain blood vessel disorders such as brain aneurysm and stroke.
Diagnosing and managing these disorders requires highly skilled clinical specialists, rapid response to emergent cases and the latest in diagnostic imaging technology. Our care team includes world-renowned neurosurgeons, neurologists, and neuroendovascular and radiosurgical specialists who evaluate and treat these complex conditions.
Our care team accepts patient transfers 24/7 from providers and hospitals throughout the Pacific Northwest. To facilitate an urgent patient transfer, call the Swedish Transfer Center at 1-866-470-4233.
Conditions We Treat
Carotid Artery Disease
TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)
About the Cerebrovascular Center
Referring your patients to the Cerebrovascular Center gives them access to:
- The latest in diagnostic imaging and vascular ultrasound services
- Urgent surgical and interventional treatment
- Coordination of care for stroke
- Gamma Knife and CyberKnife treatments through the Swedish Radiosurgery Center
- Specialized nuclear medicine studies
- Referrals for comprehensive rehabilitation services for neurological injury and stroke
- Education and support
Recognition achieved by only a few hospitals in the state
Learn more about this distinction.