The Cancer Education Center at Swedish is a unique resource that provides patient education to the public free of charge. The center offers a wide variety of brochures, books, videos, and audiotapes about cancer. The center is staffed with health educators and offers a safe environment for patients, their caregivers, and their families to learn about their specific cancer and available support resources.
- Complimentary educational brochures
- Computer and internet access
- Loan library books for rent
- Assistance with registering for patient education classes
- Retail items designed to support the needs of cancer patients, such as hats, scarves, sleepwear, skin-care products and more
- Wig fits for one complimentary wig
Swedish First Hill
1221 Madison St, Seattle WA 98104
Arnold Building, A-Floor West, Suite 500
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.