When injury or illness impact your ability to carry out daily tasks, we know you want to return to your regular routines as soon as possible. From evaluation to treatment to reducing hazards and assisting with implementing modifications in your home and workspaces, Swedish Outpatient Rehabilitation — Cherry Hill offers outpatient physical therapy and occupational therapy services to help you live your life to the fullest.
Our rehabilitation experts treat a variety of conditions including:
- Back pain
- Balance issues
- Neck pain
- Parkinson’s disease
- Repetitive stress syndromes
We offer a wide range of treatments tailored to your unique needs, including:
- Amputation care – lower extremity
- Custom splints
- Ergonomic review
- Fall prevention
- Hand rehabilitation (provided by certified hand therapist)
- Modified barium swallow
- Vestibular health
- Women’s health
Swedish Outpatient Rehabilitation offers fall prevention and fall risk reduction services to help improve balance, increase strength and range of motion, reduce hazards in the home and make other modifications for other risk factors (such as footwear).
- Initial assessment
- Balance training
- Home exercise program
- Home-safety evaluation
- Risk-factor education
- Will your throw rugs trip you?
- Is your home adequately lit?
- Could your bathroom be unsafe?
- Are your stairs clearly visible?
- Do your shoes provide safe support?
We offer a variety of classes to help you feel your best. Contact us for more information or to register.
- Baby your Body – Includes body mechanics, movement strategies and exercise for good back care and an injury-free pregnancy. Topics include pelvic floor anatomy and exercise as an important part of prevention of incontinence.
- The LOUD Crowd® – A group speech therapy maintenance program for people with Parkinson’s Disease who have completed the SPEAK OUT!® individual therapy program.
Complete and bring the Patient Questionnaire Form with you to your appointment.
Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information – used to release your records to or from another office.