At the Center for Neurologic Restoration, our specialists are leading the way in caring for complex, chronic neurologic conditions. We use the latest technologies and specialize in minimally invasive techniques, such as deep brain stimulation and Gamma Knife radiosurgery.
We’ve received national recognition for our innovative techniques. Our epilepsy program is known nationally for advanced diagnostic tools and treatments, helping our patients find relief from frequent and debilitating seizures.
Our team of experts provides highly personalized care for each patient. We use the least invasive technique possible to improve your quality of life and reduce the symptoms of your condition.
Our experienced, caring providers treat a wide range of chronic conditions that can disrupt your life. We can help you find the latest treatment options for:
- Chronic pain, including trigeminal neuralgia, complex regional pain syndrome and failed back surgery syndrome
- Epilepsy (pediatric and adult)
- Essential tremor Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
- Tourette syndrome
We provide personalized care with the least invasive treatment and the highest chance of success possible for each patient. Your care plan may include advanced care such as:
- Clinical trials
- Deep brain stimulation
- Endoscopic third ventriculostomy
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery
- Intrathecal baclofen trial and pump implantation
- Laser interstitial thermal therapy
- Microvascular decompression
- MRI-guided focused ultrasound
- Occipital nerve release
- Occipital nerve stimulation
- Peripheral nerve stimulation
- Responsive neurostimulation
- Percutaneous trigeminal balloon compression
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Suboccipital decompression
- Surgical resection for epilepsy
- Vagus nerve stimulation
- Ventriculo peritoneal shunt insertion
At your first appointment at the Center for Neurologic Restoration, you will meet with one of our expert physicians to discuss what tests and treatments you’ve had. We want to create a detailed history of your care, so we better understand what works – or doesn’t work – for you. We’ll also perform an in-depth exam of your balance, reflexes and other neurologic functions and may order other imaging tests like MRI and CT scan.
Based on all this information, our teams will recommend the best treatment options for you. We might recommend nonsurgical treatments before exploring surgical options.
We give your patients access to the latest minimally invasive treatments for chronic neurologic conditions. Our physicians have years of experience treating these conditions and are leaders in the advancement of neurologic care.
Call our office to refer a patient to the Center for Neurologic Restoration.