Complete as instructed by your clinical coordinator through Clinical Placements Northwest (CPNW) annually:
- Submit to school coordinator your Clinical Passport supporting documents
- Complete CPNW self-learning modules
Review the following:
Complete modules: For returning students click here to access your Rise account
- Step 1: Complete the Swedish Non-Employed Caregiver Education Enrollment form using your school email. Pay special attention to which "Role" you choose:
- Student - Allied Health/Nurse Practitioner
(Clinical rotation for NP/ARNP/DNP and allied professions, not all inclusive: Dietetics, Radiologic Tech, Surgical Tech, PsyD, MSW, OT, PT, Pharmacy, Respiratory Therapy)
- Student - Graduate/Non-Clinical
(Graduate nursing faculty doing on-site visits. Non-clinical rotation for MN/MSN, undergrad or graduate in Global/Public Health, HIM, administrative, coding, informatics, and/or completing research project)
- Step 2: You will receive an email from Rise inviting you to register for an account. Accept the invitation and create a password to complete your enrollment
- Step 3: Complete all modules assigned (new assignments added annually)
***Issues with RISE modules: Contact Academic Services: StudentOnboarding@swedish.org
- Completion of the Online Orientation Evaluation form will allow us to improve this site and/or validate its continued support. Specific comments are particularly helpful if you have suggestions for improvement. Every evaluation is read.
- Identification Badges: Swedish does not provide identification badges for students. You are to wear your school photo identification badge when in clinical. ID is to be worn and visible (not carried in a pocket) at all times while at a Swedish facility.
- If the student needs a security badge for facility/department access during their rotation, the preceptor and student will need to complete the Photo ID Application Form. The preceptor will take the student to the security office with the completed form and their government issued ID. The preceptor is also responsible for ensuring that the badge is returned to the security office at the end of the rotation.