Please call our transgender health line at 1-866-366-0926 for scheduling with one of our gender-affirming providers listed below.
Contact us for health care navigation, referrals, help with coordination of care or general information for gender-affirming care at Swedish.
Please send an email or call 206-215-2613 to reach our Patient Rights Specialist for civil rights concerns or help with filing a complaint.
At Swedish, our priority is to provide safe, compassionate and high-quality care to every patient, regardless of gender identity or expression and/or sexual orientation. We value all people and are committed to ensuring everyone under our care is made to feel welcome and respected.
We are proud to provide gender-affirming health care to our transgender and gender diverse community across the Puget Sound area in Washington state.
Learn more about our services and trained providers
We have a select group of providers who have undergone transgender competency training:
We support our transgender and gender diverse patients by:
- Referring Swedish patients to gender affirming PCPs, surgeons, mental health and specialty providers – both in the Swedish system and to other partners
- Providing resources and referrals to social services (food, housing, financial assistance, ID Doc support, legal referrals, support groups, community events)
Learn more and get started
- Bottom surgery post-op / recovery
- Pelvic exams
- Reproductive health
- Gender-affirming hormonal therapy for adults
- Gender-affirming hysterectomy
- Gender-affirming oophorectomy
- Vaginal health
See our OB/GYN providers