Please call our transgender health line at 1-866-366-0926 for scheduling with one of our gender-affirming providers listed below.
Contact us for healthcare navigation, help with coordination of care or general information for gender-affirming care at Swedish.
Please send an email or call 206-215-2613 to reach our Patient Rights Specialist for civil rights concerns or help with filing a complaint.
Learn more about our trained providers
The group of providers from Swedish and PacMed who are listed in this section have all undergone a non-clinical transgender health competency training.
The providers listed in the “See Our Providers” button directly below may not directly provide gender-affirming care but are affirming of patient's identities in the care they are trained to provide.
See our providers
Note: You can filter this list by Primary Specialty
Learn more about our services
The information and providers listed by specialty below include what gender-affirming care is currently available.
We support our transgender and gender diverse patients by:
- Connecting Swedish patients to gender affirming PCPs, surgeons, mental health and specialty providers – both in the Swedish system and to other partners
- Providing social services (food, housing, financial assistance, ID Doc support, legal referrals, support groups and community events) resources
Learn more and get started
- Bottom surgery post-op / recovery
- Pelvic exams
- Reproductive health
- Gender-affirming hormonal therapy for adults
- Gender-affirming hysterectomy
- Gender-affirming oophorectomy
- Vaginal health
See our OB/GYN providers