Swedish Transgender Health
For referrals, help with coordination of care or general information for transgender health at Swedish, please call 1-866-366-0926. To contact our Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator, send an email or call 1-206-215-2613.
At Swedish, our priority is to provide safe, compassionate, and high-quality care to every patient, regardless of gender identity or expression and/or sexual orientation. We value all people and are committed to ensuring everyone under our care is made to feel welcome and respected.
We are proud to provide gender-affirming health care to our transgender and gender diverse community.
Learn more about our services and trained providers
We have a select group of providers who have undergone transgender competency training:
We support our transgender and gender diverse patients by:
- Referring Swedish patients to gender affirming PCPs, surgeons, mental health and specialty providers both in the Swedish system and to other partners
- Providing resources and referrals to social services (food, housing, financial assistance, ID Doc support, legal referrals, support groups, community events)
Learn more and get started
- Bottom surgery post-op / recovery
- Pelvic exams
- Reproductive health
- Gender-affirming hormonal therapy for adults
- Gender-affirming hysterectomy
- Gender-affirming oophorectomy
- Vaginal health
See our OB/GYN providers