Swedish Medical Group
Finding compassionate, affordable health care is easy thanks to Swedish Medical Group.
Keeping you healthy and taking care of you when you’re sick starts with regular visits to your primary care doctor. And if you ever need more than routine care, it’s good to know that Swedish physicians are among the country’s leading experts in heart services, cancer care, brain and spine treatment, and other specialties.
In addition to our state-of-the-art clinics, we offer services such as health education classes, pharmacies, labs, nurse treatment centers and behavioral health. You can schedule appointments, view test results, connect with your doctor, and more through the MyChart online portal.
Whatever care you need, whenever you need it, we’re here for you.
You may get more than one statement for the services you receive. To meet federal and state billing regulations, we must classify the cost of many services into these categories:
This can result in multiple, separate billings for a single date of service. It also means you might receive more than one explanation of benefits from your payer and more than one statement. Common examples include:
- Inpatient hospital care plus a doctor’s services
- Outpatient X-ray exams plus radiologist services
- Emergency department treatment plus emergency physician’s services
- A doctor’s office visit plus lab or X-ray services
Fees and charges are based on our “charge master” rates. Fees and charges for services at a private physician clinic may differ from those at a clinic owned or operated by a Swedish hospital. For questions about fees or your Swedish Medical Group bill, call 206-320-4476 or 888-294-9333.
- Firearms and pets (other than service animals) are not allowed at our clinics.
- Soliciting products or information on Swedish property is strictly prohibited.
- If you fail to comply with any Swedish policy – either stated here or at the clinic – you may be asked to leave the premises.
- Canceling an appointment: If you need to cancel an appointment, please give us 24 hours notice.
- Tobacco free: All Swedish Medical Group clinics are tobacco free. Using tobacco of any kind is strictly prohibited on Swedish Medical Group campuses, in vehicles owned by Swedish and in vehicles parked in parking lots or garages owned by Swedish. Smoking is the leading preventable cause of death in the United States. Swedish has a responsibility to encourage and promote healthy lifestyles in our community. It is consistent with our mission.
- Notice of privacy practices describes how your medical information may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information. Review the Swedish notice of privacy practices.
- There are a number of ways your medical information may be used without your authorization, either because they are required by law or for public health and safety purposes. Learn more about rights with respect to your medical information we maintain.
Providers Specializing in Swedish Medical Group
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more about our app.
Download the Providence App now.
Scan this QR code with your smartphone.