The pediatric nephrology team at Swedish focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases in infants, children and adolescents.
- Acute and chronic renal failure
- Care of post-kidney transplant patients
- Congenital anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract
- Congenital kidney diseases
- Kidney stones
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Prevention of progression to end stage renal disease
Providers Specializing in Pediatric Nephrology
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.