While the COVID-19 virus remains active in our area, the Swedish Doula Program is proud to introduce the virtual postpartum visit. We understand caring for your newborn at home has additional challenges right now. Just like our in-person postpartum visits, we can help increase your comfort and confidence as you transition from the hospital to home using remote/virtual support.
The one-hour visits, using a virtual platform that works well for you (Zoom, What’sApp, FaceTime and Google Hangout as examples) cost $75.00. Two hour visits are available for $150.00.
Book a virtual visit
What you can do during a virtual postpartum visit:
Doulas contracted with the Swedish Doula Program are selected through a rigorous application process and held to high standards with demonstrated competencies in the above services.
- Get support for breastfeeding, chestfeeding, pumping or bottle feeding
- Get help and demonstrations for soothing your fussy and crying baby
- Get advice on the daily care and bathing of your baby
- Ask questions about your physical recovery from birth
- Develop family sleep strategies
- Get support for following your medical care provider’s plan of care for you
- Receive emotional support as you adjust
- Get help for recognizing the signs of postpartum mood disorders
Technical requirements for clients:
A computer or mobile device with a video camera
The ability to use Zoom, What’sApp, FaceTime and/or Google Hangouts
Click here to schedule your visit today.