At Swedish, we believe mental health plays a critical role in your overall wellness and quality of life. We are dedicated to providing you with comprehensive mental health care in a comforting, therapeutic environment, and to closing the stigma gap associated with mental illness.
Explore our Behavioral Health programs to find the service that’s right for you.
Inpatient care is beneficial for people who are experiencing an acute mental illness and require intensive 24-hour care to stabilize their condition. We partner with patients to develop treatment plans, which promote stability, and maximize daily functioning.
- Patients 18-64 are welcome
- 17 beds
- 3 semi-private rooms (with mountain views)
- Group counseling
- Cognitive behavior therapy
- Art therapy
- Pet therapy
- Outpatient psychiatry consultations
Partial hospitalization at The Swedish Edmonds campus is a short-term, intensive day-treatment program for individuals with acute psychiatric needs. It is an effective program for patients who are discharging from inpatient care or as a preventative step to help stabilize patients in the community.
- Covered by most commercial insurance plans
- Participants meet Mon-Fri 9:30am-3:30pm
- Opportunity for family meeting during enrollment
- Social services
- Mental health counseling
- Occupational therapy
- Registered nursing
Is this program right for me?
- You are experiencing acute psychiatric symptoms that require intensive treatment
- You are not an imminent danger to yourself or others
- You are having difficulty managing daily activities (e.g. self-care, dependent care)
- You are willing to participate in intensive group therapy