When injury or illness impacts your ability to carry out daily tasks, we know you want to return to your regular routines as soon as possible. Swedish Outpatient Rehabilitation – Edmonds offers outpatient physical therapy and occupational therapy services to help you get back to living your life to the fullest.
Our rehabilitation experts treat a variety of conditions including:
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Back pain
- Balance issues
- Cranio-mandibular joint pain (jaw pain)
- Neck pain
- Parkinson’s disease
- Pelvic pain
- Repetitive stress syndromes
We offer a wide range of treatments tailored to your unique needs, including:
- Amputation care – lower extremity
- Custom orthotics
- Custom splints
- Ergonomic review
- Fall prevention
- Hand rehabilitation (provided by certified hand therapist)
- Modified barium swallow
- Pilates (Stott, rehabilitation-focus)
- Vestibular health
- Women’s health
- Wound care
Swedish Outpatient Rehabilitation offers fall prevention and fall risk reduction services to help improve balance, increase strength and range of motion, reduce hazards in the home and make other modifications for other risk factors (such as footwear).
- Initial assessment
- Balance training
- Home exercise program
- Home-safety evaluation
- Risk-factor education
- Will your throw rugs trip you?
- Is your home adequately lit?
- Could your bathroom be unsafe?
- re your stairs clearly visible?
- Do your shoes provide safe support?
We offer a variety of classes to help you feel your best. Contact us for more information or to register.
- Baby your body – Includes body mechanics, movement strategies and exercise for good back care and an injury-free pregnancy. Topics include pelvic floor anatomy and exercise as an important part of prevention of incontinence.
- Pain and beyond – Offers instruction in basic pain management techniques including relaxation, stress management, gentle exercise with on-going exercise class.
- Steady on your feet – Instruction in fall prevention and fall risk reduction tips.
Complete and bring the Patient Questionnaire Form with you to your appointment.
Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information – used to release your records to or from another office.