At Swedish, we believe mental health plays a critical role in your overall wellness and quality of life. We are dedicated to providing you with comprehensive mental health care in a comforting, therapeutic environment, and to closing the stigma gap associated with mental illness.
Explore our Behavioral Health programs to find the service that’s right for you.
Inpatient care is beneficial for people who are experiencing an acute mental illness and require intensive 24-hour care to stabilize their condition. We partner with patients to develop treatment plans, which promote stability, and maximize daily functioning.
- Patients 18-64 are welcome
- 22 beds and quiet rooms
- Group counseling
- Cognitive behavior therapy
- Art therapy
- Pet therapy
- Outpatient psychiatry consultations
Addiction recovery services are designed to evaluate and treat people with chemical dependencies. The staff partners with patients to help them overcome the negative side affects of substance abuse problems.
- Most commercial insurance plans and Medicare cover substance dependence treatments
- Families and friends are encouraged to be involved
- No physician referral is necessary
- Appointments are required
- Addiction medicine
- Chemical dependency counseling
- Spiritual counseling
- Occupational or recreational therapy
- Evaluation & diagnosis
- Medical detoxification
- Treatment for pregnant and postpartum women
ECT is a safe and effective treatment for specific types of mental health issues. The treatment is most commonly employed to treat patients with depression, but is also used to treat patients with psychotic or manic symptoms.
- Most commercial insurance and Medicare cover ECT
- More than 80% of depressed patients respond favorably to
- ECT Referrals and appointments required
- Adjustment disorders
- You suffer from severe depression
- You have known biological abnormalities that affect your mood, sleep and appetite
- You are committed to sustaining treatment in the series and medication after treatment
Reproductive psychiatry focuses on helping expecting moms deal with the many challenges that accompany brining a baby into the world, as well as the anxiety that causes sleeplessness, worry and distress after baby is born.
Whether that’s helping to manage medications or providing guidance on feeding the newborn, Swedish psychiatrists have seen it all. We are here to help you be the parent your child deserves.
- Covered by most commercial insurance plans
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We are collaborative, you-centric and solution oriented
- Pregnancy & postpartum care
- Medication management
- Breastfeeding counseling