FAQs about Swedish Continuing Medical Education
If you do not see your question above, please contact our office at 206-386-3755 or email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you!
Where do I find a complete list of courses available through Swedish CME?
- Option 1: Go to our CME Featured Events Catalog (Link to our new version coming soon!). Enter your search criteria and click Display Catalog.
- Option 2: Visit the CME Conferences or CME Series web pages.
How do I register online for a course?
Go to: www.swedish.org/cmeconferences for a list of all upcoming full day conferences.
- Visit the My CME Portal page to log into our system and see a list of featured activities in the left hand menu.
- From the conference main page click the "Register" button for the course which you’d like to attend. If the "Register" button does not appear next to the course name or on the webpage, online registration is not yet available for that course.
- Log in to view your CME account, or create a new profile/account if needed.
Select a fee from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.
You will be directed to a secure payment website to enter your credit card information.
Be sure to click the buttons at the bottom of each screen until you return to the CME homepage. If you do not reach the CME homepage at the end, your registration may not be fully processed.
You will receive two emails: one registration confirmation email and one payment confirmation email.
If you have difficulties registering online, please call the CME Office at (206) 386-2755 for assistance.
How do I get a list of the CME activities I attended at Swedish?
For a record of courses attended:
December 31, 2005 and earlier, call Medical Staff Services at (206) 386-2550
January 1, 2006 and later, visit our My CME Portal page.
Log in and go to your "My Portal" in the left hand menu.
- Select "Transcript" and enter your desired date range, then Submit.
Your transcript will appear as a .pdf in a new window. You must have pop-ups enabled.
How do I update my personal information and e-mail preferences?
Go to: My CME Portal.
- Click the "My Portal" option in the left menu.
- Select "My Profile" and update your information, select your email preferences, and Save.
I require special accommodations to attend an event. Who do I contact?
We will do our best to make accommodations for all accessibility needs. Please contact the CME Office at (206) 386-2755 or firstname.lastname@example.org before the activity.
I lost my CME certificate for a Swedish CME event - can I get a new one?
We are able to provide a new certificate for most Swedish CME events. Please contact the CME Office at (206) 386-2755 or email@example.com and provide us with your name, name of the event, date of the event (if possible). After we verify your attendance we can send you a new certificate.
Alternatively, your CME Transcript is also a valid document to prove your attendance and may be submitted in place of a CME Certificate. To view your transcript, visit the My CME Portal and select "My Portal" from the left menu, and then the "Transcript" option and follow the prompts provided.
Are any of Swedish's CME events recorded?
Some of our CME presentations are recorded and can be viewed on our Recorded CMEs website. These lectures are available for informational purposes and are only eligible for self-claimed, category II credit.