CME Activity Request
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Swedish CME to accredit your education program. Below you will find important information regarding your request. In addition to accreditation of educational events, we can provide a range of services for these programs including project management, marketing, in-person or virtual logistic event management, commercial support and exhibit coordination, and on-demand recording access.
Swedish CME is a fee-for-service program. Service fees will vary depending on the requirements of the activity. As your submission is reviewed we will work with you to assess the needs for your program.
Please submit CME activity requests using the submission link at the bottom of the page. You will be contacted by a member of the Swedish CME team within 30 days of submission.
Important Information Regarding Activity Submissions
- Submission Deadlines - Deadlines listed are the minimum needed. Certain event details (such as pharmaceutical support needs) may extend these deadlines. Please submit your request as soon as possible.
- Series (live virtual or in-person, multiple sessions) - Minimum 2 months before first session
- Individual Lecture or Training (live virtual or in-person, less than 4 hours) - Minimum 2 months
- Online Module - Minimum 2 months
- Conferences (live virtual, 1-2 days) - Minimum 6 months
- Conferences (live in-person, 1-2 days) - Minimum 7 months
- Urgent Requests - On the rare occasion that time-sensitive education needs arise, please complete the form and also email the CME office for consideration. There may be an expedited application review fee applied.
Accreditation with Commendation
Swedish Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The above application form is for accreditation consideration for AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM.