CME Activity Request
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Swedish CME to accredit your education program. Below you will find important information regarding your request.
Please submit CME activity requests using the submission link at the bottom of the page. You will be contacted by a member of the Swedish CME team within 30 days of submission.
Important Information Regarding Activity Submissions
- Submission Deadlines - Deadlines listed are the minimum needed. Certain event details (such as pharmaceutical support needs) may extend these deadlines. Please submit your request as soon as possible.
- Series (live virtual or in-person, multiple sessions) - Minimum 2 months before first session
- Online Module - Minimum 2 months
- Conferences (live virtual) - Minimum 6 months
- Conferences (live in-person) - Minimum 7 months
- Urgent Requests - On the rare occasion that time-sensitive education needs arise, please complete the form and also email the CME office for consideration. There may be an expedited application review fee applied.
Accreditation with Commendation
Swedish Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The above application form is for accreditation consideration for AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM.