Laurie E. Niernberg, ARNP
Seattle, WA 98122
Are you covered?
Check to see if your insurance is covered by this provider.
About Laurie E. Niernberg
Laurie Niernberg graduated from the University of Colorado Health Sciences receving her ARNP. She is a practicing nurse practitioner at John L. Locke Jr. Advanced Cardiac.
University of Colorado Health Sciences
Master of Science, Nursing
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Nurse Practitioner Adult Nurse Practitioner
1600 East Jefferson Street, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98122
751 Northeast Blakely Drive, Suite 3020
Issaquah, WA 98029
At Swedish, we're dedicated to providing you quality, personalized health care. We are constantly striving to optimize your experience.
As part of ensuring you have a positive experience with Swedish, our online provider directory includes ratings and patient comments for select providers. More about our survey.
My father loves this provider. She even convinced him to get a vaccine that I couldn't get him to agree to.
I came in anxious and very concerned. My appointment with Lauren Elise Niernebrg ARNP was great! I felt heard, encouraged and reassured that I am doing well.
Lauren was very empathetic, listened well and provided new information that I could use.
She was great and very thorough. Took the time to make sure everything was Covered.
It was absolutely wonderful ! Laura was great ! The young man that drew my blood , should get a big raise !
Lauren was first-class. She was knowledgeable about my medical history and her recommendations and explanations were clear and to the point. I could not have asked for a more productive appointment or provider.
She did an awesome job
Everything has been great nothing bad thank you guys.
Lauri is always great. She is always personable, professional and very knowledgeable. My dad is comfortable with her care.
Laurie was completely present, attentive and genuinely friendly during our meeting. She is a very good listener, was well prepared and had excellent questions/inquiries that demonstrated to me that she Is Indeed a a very well qualified practitioner. I feel fortunate to have her as a member of my Advanced Cardiac Support Program "team"and look forward to working w/her again in the future.
Always a very good visit every time.
So far so good
I've never been given cause to wonder whether my care was an earnest concern
- Ablation For Ventricular Tachycardia
- Abnormal Coronary Angiography
- Abnormal Electrocardiogram (Ekg)
- Anomalous Atrioventricular Excitation
- Athletic Heart Syndrome
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation Cryoablation
- Atrial Fibrillation Radiofrequency Ablation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Block
- Av Nodal Arrhythmia
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Channelopathies
- Cardiac Conduction Defects
- Cardiac Mapping
- Cardiac Sarcoma
- Complete Atrioventricular Block
- Conduction Defects
- Congenital Heart Block
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Elevated Creatine Kinase
- Familial Arrhythmias
- Family History Of Sudden Cardiac Death
- Heart Racing
- Holter Monitor
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Implantable Defibrillator
- In Office Cardiac Echocardiogram
- In Office Cardiac Stress Test
- Infiltrative Disorders Of The Heart
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump
- Intracardiac Catheter Ablation
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- Laser Atherectomy
- Left Bundle Branch Block
- Long Qt Syndrome
- Loop Recorder
- Lown Ganong Levine Syndrome
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Paroxysmal Ventricular Tachycardia
- Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia
- Postural Tachycardia Syndrome
- Premature Beats
- Premature Ventricular Contractions
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy
- Rhythm Disorder
- Right Bundle Branch Block
- Short Qt Syndrome
- Sinoatrial Node Dysfunction
- Sinus Node Dysfunction
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Transthoracic Echocardiogram
- Trifascicular Block
- Vasovagal Syncope
- Ventricular Arrhythmia
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Virtual Care
- Watchman Device Implantation
- Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome