Urogynecologists at Swedish offers innovative female pelvic medicine while providing compassionate, patient-centered care. They’re experts in the physical challenges women can face after childbirth and beyond and work with each patient to develop a personalized treatment plan.
After a comprehensive evaluation with a review of medical history, present symptoms and an exam, your doctor will review available treatment options. Treatment may include conservative interventions, pelvic floor restraining, physical therapy, or minimally invasive reconstructive surgery.
- Stress urinary incontinence: leakage of urine with laughing, coughing, exercising, sit to stand, sneezing
- Urinary urgency (overactive bladder): frequency to use the bathroom with or without leakage
- Mixed incontinence: having both stress incontinence and overactive bladder
- Weak pelvic floors
- Postpartum evaluation and treatment for pelvic floor disorders or concerns
- Evaluation and treatment options for pelvic organ prolapse: cystocele (bladder), rectocele ( rectum), uterine
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor retraining
- Urinary dynamic studies
- Fecal incontinence
- Recurrent UTI's
Providers Specializing in Urogynecology
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.