1200 112th Ave. NE, Suite B-250
Bellevue, WA 98004
Seattle – First Hill
Patient Care Coordinator
1101 Madison St., Suite 1400
Seattle, WA 98104
Swedish Urogynecology offers innovative female pelvic medicine and provides compassionate, patient-centered care. Our team partners with patients to help them achieve their goals as soon as they arrive for their first appointment. This includes a comprehensive evaluation with a review of medical history, present symptoms, a physical exam and a full review of available treatment options. Treatments may include conservative interventions, pelvic floor restraining, further testing or reconstructive surgery.
The goal of our experienced and highly trained providers is to partner with patients, restoring their pelvic floor to health and wellness.
- Stress urinary incontinence: leakage of urine with laughing, coughing, exercising, sit to stand, sneezing
- Urinary urgency (overactive bladder): frequency to use the bathroom with or without leakage
- Mixed incontinence: having both stress incontinence and overactive bladder
- Weak pelvic floors
- Postpartum evaluation and treatment for pelvic floor disorders or concerns
- Evaluation and treatment options for pelvic organ prolapse: cystocele (bladder), rectocele ( rectum), uterine
- Dyspareunia: painful intercourse
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor retraining
- Urinary dynamic studies
Learn about the Pelvic Floor Urostym Program, which can help relieve many pelvic conditions so that women can live their lives with confidence and comfort.
The urogynecologists at Swedish take an integrative approach to care. They use minimally invasive and robotic surgery, non-surgical treatments and even physical therapy to improve the lives of their patients. They’re experts in the physical challenges women can face after childbirth and beyond. They work with each patient to develop a personalized treatment plan.