Tricuspid Valve Repair and Replacement
If you have tricuspid valve disease and the valves of your heart have been damaged, your doctor may recommend surgery. The Structural Heart and Valve Disease team at Swedish are here for you every step of the way through your tricuspid valve repair and replacement.
Tricuspid Valve Disease Treatment
The Structural Heart and Valve Disease team treats many patients with tricuspid valve disease. They have years of experience and are able to offer multiple therapies and procedures, including:
- Transcatheter tricuspid valve repair or replacement
- Transcatheter tricuspid valve-in-valve replacement
- Transcatheter balloon tricuspid valvuloplasty
- Open tricuspid valve repair or replacement surgery
- Minimally invasive tricuspid valve repair or replacement
- Surveillance and medical management
The Structural Heart and Valve Disease team will talk with you about these treatment options to determine the best approach for your specific needs.
Providers Specializing in Tricuspid Valve Repair and Replacement
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.