Awards & Recognition
Swedish Community Specialty Clinic
The Swedish Community Specialty Clinic has had considerable media coverage and we have experienced great interest from the Healthcare community.
Below are a few examples of this coverage:
- Drs. Amy Winston & Bart Johnson were featured in the Washington State Dental Association News as the 2014 Citizens of The Year in part to their partnership with Swedish Hospital and The Swedish Community Specialty Clinic. Read the full story.
- To cut costs of expensive ER visits and to help patients in need, Swedish Medical Center teamed up with community foundations to provide specialty dental care. Watch the video of and read the transcript from a story that KING Television (Channel 5, NBC) aired Oct. 21, 2011.
- Volunteer clinic adds dental care. Read the full story.
- Dr. Bart Johnson and Dr. Amy Winston team up with Swedish to develop a new dental residency program. Read the full story
- Swedish recently added adult specialty dental care to the extensive list of free services available to low-income uninsured and underinsured patients at the Swedish Community Specialty Clinic (SCSC). Read the full story
- Swedish Introduces Specialty Dental Care for Low-Income Adults to Get Free Help from Volunteer Dentists and Community. Read the full story.