Back pain could be symptoms of a spine condition. Our spine surgeons and specialists can evaluate your back pain to determine the best treatment for long-term relief.
Call 844-943-1074 to learn more or request an appointment.
Swedish Spine Specialists, part of Swedish Neuroscience Institute, is powered by a compassionate team of health professionals who deliver exceptional care and ongoing support to help you improve your quality of life. With nationally recognized surgeons and an exceptional staff of nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses and ancillary staff, Swedish has responded to the growing demand by cultivating a broad surgical spine program.
Our highly skilled team provides interventional and surgical spine care, and patient-education and support services in numerous locations throughout the Greater Puget Sound Area.
Specialist teams include:
- Our surgical spine specialists provide extraordinary, comprehensive care to patients with spinal conditions, and has become a regional resource for surgical spine services.
- Our pain specialists have been at the forefront of dramatically improving pain management with the introduction of new drugs, devices and treatments. Our treatment of patients utilizes the latest research and techniques.
- Our physical medicine and rehabilitation professionals are experts in treating patients with injuries, helping them to regain full function and increase their mobility and capabilities.
While other doctors might choose to perform spine surgery after an initial patient consultation, we believe that surgery isn’t the first option because it’s the most invasive treatment and requires longer recovery times. We specialize in open surgery and minimally invasive surgery by using the latest technology, such as CyberKnife for spinal tumors.
Whether you choose a surgical or a non-surgical option, our team will be with you every step of the way.
Prepare for your consultation and surgery.
Services offered include:
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Non-Surgical options (Pain/RPM), such as physical therapy, massage therapy, epidural steroid injections and acupuncture.
- Spine surgery
Conditions treated include:
- Back injury
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disk
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Severe back pain (lower back pain)
- Spinal cord and spinal column tumors
- Spine fractures
- Spine trauma
- Spinal stenosis
Tips for Managing Back or Neck Pain
Neck and back pain can keep you from doing what you love. Learn how to manage your pain, and what treatment options are available.
Providers Specializing in Spine Program
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.