Swedish is recognized throughout the region for its outstanding team of highly skilled podiatric surgeons who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of podiatric foot, ankle and related leg disorders.
Foot and ankle surgeons provide comprehensive medical and surgical care for conditions including common to complex disorders and injuries that affect people of all ages.
- Achilles rupture and other tendon disorders
- Ankle fractures, arthritis or instability
- Pediatric and adult acquired flat foot
- Foot fractures caused by trauma or repetitive stress
- Paralytic foot disorders
- Bunions and other disorders of the big toe joint
- Nerve disorders
- Heel pain
- Sports related and overuse injuries
- Rheumatoid foot and other joint disorders
Providers Specializing in Podiatry
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.