At Swedish, we help kids with all types of urologic conditions, including those that are most complex.
The pediatrics urology program at Swedish Pediatrics provides comprehensive care for all pediatric urologic issues.
- Undescended testicles (cryptorchidism)
- Meatal stenosis
- Penile Bending (chordee)
- Phimosis (tight foreskin)
- Buried penis
- Penoscrotal webbing
- Inguinal hernia
- Congenital kidney abnormalities (hydronephrosis, multicystic kidney, renal duplication anomalies)
- Megaureter (Enlarged ureter)
- Vesicoureteral reflux
- Urinary tract infections
- Nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting)
- Neurogenic bladder
- Ureteral anomalies
Whenever possible, we use conservative, nonsurgical therapies. But if surgery is necessary, our team delivers excellent outcomes.
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Chordee correction
- Buried penis repair
- Nephrectomy (kidney removal)
- Ureteral reimplant
- Cystoscopic Deflux injection to cure vesicoureteral reflux (minimally invasive)
- Ureterocele repair
- Ureteral bladder augmentation
- Epispadias repair
Providers Specializing in Pediatric Urology
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.