Our pediatric outpatient Registered Dietitians (RD) offer individual nutrition care for infants, kids and teens. Our RDs can help evaluate your child’s dietary needs, assess current intake, and make recommendations for improvement with consideration of your child’s medical history.
We support children and their families through all their nutritional needs from vegetarian diets to infants who are breastfeeding.
We are also here to help you and your child with feeding milestones as well as addressing concerns around:
- Failure to thrive
- Feeding difficulties
- Picky eating
- Food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease & ulcerative colitis)
- Weight management
- Pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Medical Nutrition Therapy (specialized diets)
- High cholesterol or dyslipidemia