For Referring Physicians
Swedish Pain Services - First Hill
Swedish Pain Services - Edmonds Specialty Clinic
Swedish Pain Services - Issaquah
Click here for the referral form.
- An evaluation of the cause of persistent pain and recommendations for treatment and management
- An individualized patient centered treatment plan that may include medication management; injection therapies; implantable devices; physical and occupational therapy; behavioral health (i.e., cognitive behavioral therapy, relaxation training); nursing education and self-management
- Diagnostic and therapeutic fluoroscopic or ultrasound guided injections in our outpatient procedure suites
- Neuromodulation therapies including spinal cord stimulation and intrathecal drug delivery systems (i.e., pain pumps)
- Opioid addiction and dependency management services, including pharmacologic management and acupuncture
- Highly successful comprehensive outpatient pain rehabilitation programs — including individualized physical and occupational therapy, pain psychology, mindfulness stress reduction, relaxation training and nursing education — in our Functional Restoration Center. Patients who participate in these structured, half-day programs can better manage pain through these newly learned skills.
We diagnose and treat:
- Acute pain (after surgery or injury)
- Chronic pain (back pain, arthritis-related pain, diabetic neuropathy, neuropathic pain, complex regional pain syndromes)
- Cancer pain
- Other disease-related pain