Your thoughts regarding the care we deliver to you at Swedish are very important to us. Your comments assist us in refining who we are and assist us in finding ways to better meet your needs. We encourage you to share your thoughts and concerns with us.
- Paul Myoung
Organ Transplant Administrative Director
Swedish Organ Transplant Center
1124 Columbia St, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98104
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)
P.O. Box 2484
Richmond, VA 23218
An important service is the UNOS toll-free patient Services Line. (Please do not call this UNOS number to reach your transplant center). Transplant patients, family members/friends, living donors, donor family members, and the general public can call this number to:
- Discuss general information about organ donation, living donation, the transplant process, transplant policies, and transplant data.
- Receive a free patient information kit with helpful booklets, waiting list and transplant data, and a list of all transplant centers.
- Ask questions about information on the UNOS website for transplant patients and living donors: Transplant Living
- Discuss problems you may have with a transplant center related to a possible policy violation.