Swedish Pediatric Neuroscience Center
First Hill Campus
600 Broadway, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98122
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Map & Directions
The Swedish Pediatric Neuroscience Center provides comprehensive neurological care for infants, children and adolescents with a wide spectrum of acute and chronic neurological disorders. We are a leader in the care of patients with complex epilepsy syndromes and in the treatment of genetic epilepsies.
Patients with unusual or refractory seizure syndromes are evaluated in our advanced epilepsy monitoring unit. A multidisciplinary team approach is used in the evaluation for seizure surgery. Our team of neurologists, neurosurgeons, nurse practitioner and social worker work together to manage the unique needs of each child and family.
Care is provided by board-certified physicians who are at the forefront of pediatric neurology. Our child neurologists are readily accessible to young patients and their families, and respond quickly to referring physicians and keep them informed of their patient's progress.
Pediatric neuroscience specialties
- General pediatric neurology
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Genetic epilepsies
- Headaches and migraines
- Movement disorders, tics and Tourette Syndrome
- Genetic and metabolic disorders
- Nenonatal neurology
- Neurodevelopmental disorders and learning disabilities
- Brain malformations and hydrocephalus
- Cerebral palsy
- Stroke and perinatal injuries
- Tuberous sclerosis
- Neurofribromatosis Type 1 and Type 2
- Neurocutaneous syndromes
Pediatric in-patient hospital services
We have a dedicated pediatric inpatient unit staffed with pediatric intensive-care physicians and hospital-based pediatricians who are available around the clock to care for children. Other resources include:
- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Procedural Sedation Services
- Child Life Specialists
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Imaging Services (MRI, CT, PET scan, ultrasound)
- Pediatric Emergency Department