Swedish rehab clinics are staffed with therapists who have advanced training in lymphedema assessment and therapy. Our therapists see more than 200 people yearly seeking help with their lymphedema, often with complex medical complications.
Specialized Lymphedema Therapy
- Assessment of swelling, pain, movement and function
- Education about lymphedema and the strategies to manage it or reduce the chance of developing it
- Treatment to decrease swelling such as manual massage, compression bandaging, and compression garment prescription when needed
- Treatment to improve range of motion and decrease joint pain and scar tissue tightness.
- Home program instruction in self-massage and exercise
Providers Specializing in Lymphedema Treatment
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.