Colds and Flu End Here
Whether you’re an adult or a child, the flu bug is never fun. If you have flu symptoms, we’re here to help you get through this rough time. Visit an online doctor from your device, or stop by one of our Urgent Care clinics. Whatever your preference, we want to help you get better.
2020 Flu Shots by Appointment
This year Swedish will offer weekend appointments at five locations October 3 through November 22, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Contact your primary care physician for an appointment at one of these clinics
Swedish Pediatrics Meadow Creek (Flu shot appointments for adults and children)
6520 226th Place SE, Suite 100
Swedish Pediatrics Redmond (Flu shot appointments for adults and children)
18100 NE Union Hill Road
Second Floor, Redmond, WA
Swedish Pediatrics West Seattle (Flu shot appointments for adults and children)
4744 41st Ave. SW, Suite 101
Swedish Pediatrics Edmonds (Flu shot appointments for adults and children)
21600 Hwy 99, Suite 290
Swedish Greenlake Primary Care (Begins October 10. Adult flu shot appointments only)
7210 Roosevelt Way NE
Day of appointment protocols for your safety
- CDC recommends that patients with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms do not receive a flu shot until symptoms have resolved.
- Arrive on time for your appointment and be sure to allow time for parking.
- Wait in your car until your designated appointment time.
- Please be sure to have your insurance card(s) and photo ID handy.
- A caregiver will take your temperature and provide you with a vaccine information sheet.
- All patients and visitors ages two-years and older must wear face coverings that anchor at the ears or the back of the head at all times during the appointment and while inside the clinic.
- Please note: Gaiter masks, bandanas and vented masks are not acceptable face coverings.
- For safety reason, patient supporters are not permitted inside the clinic unless a patient requires escort assistance for mobility, interpretation, emotional or medical decision-making support.
- Supporters assisting patients must be screened and free of fever and any COVID-19 symptoms within the last 24-hours.
- Babies under two months are permitted to have two adults present (advocate, patient or guardian).
- Babies over two months may have only one adult present (advocate, parent or guardian).