At Swedish, we offer a full range of treatments for hearing-related problems and disorders for infants to geriatric patients. Whether you have hearing loss, trouble with balance, or tinnitus (ringing in the ears), Swedish audiologists will provide comprehensive testing and treatment options for your hearing disorders.
Audiology Services at Swedish
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations, including hearing tests to determine severity and type of hearing loss
- Amplification/hearing-aid assessment and fitting
- Evaluations of Auditory Brainstem Response (measures how the hearing nerve responds to sounds) and Otoacoustic Emissions (measures the sound produced by the inner ear or cochlea)
- Cochlear implants
- Custom earplugs and hearing protection
- Counseling and education
- Osseointegrated device fittings
Providers Specializing in Audiology
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.