Pharmacists at Swedish anticoagulation clinics work with you and your doctor to manage anticoagulation therapy in a clinical setting. We’ll teach you about the medication you’re taking and its side effects as well as how diet, exercise and other lifestyle choices impact your health while you’re taking it.
Our goal is to make your visits as quick and easy as possible. The pharmacist will keep your doctor updated on your health, and they will work together to make any necessary changes to your treatment.
Anticoagulation Management Services
- Personalized selection of anticoagulant therapy for each patient
- Patient education on anticoagulation therapy
- Assistance filling medications
- Review of current prescriptions to ensure they are safe and effective while taking anticoagulation medication
- Management of anticoagulants before and after surgery