- Save your place in line
- Wait where YOU want
- Receive text message updates
- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Wait times vary and can change based on the number of patients in need of care at any given time. If there is a wait time, we will provide you all available options to best facilitate your needs.
Welcome to Swedish Redmond Urgent Care. We understand sometimes the inevitable happens. You break out in a rash. Your kid takes a big fall. You just don’t feel well. Sometimes you can’t wait to see your primary care provider. When you need walk-in care, we’re here to treat minor illnesses and injuries.
You don’t have to be an established Swedish patient to visit our clinic. But if you are, we’ll give your primary care provider updates from your visit.
What We Treat
- COVID-19 symptoms
- COVID-19 test (Available for those with symptoms. We do not provide asymptomatic COVID testing at this location.)
- Minor cuts needing stitches
- Sprains, strains and athletic injuries
- Uncomplicated neck and back injuries
- Wounds, burns and bites
- Strep throat, sinus infections and bronchitis
- STD screening and treatment
- Respiratory infections
- Eye, ear or skin infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Sore throat, cough, or cold
- Flu-like symptoms
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Vomiting and nausea
When to go to the emergency room
If you are experiencing any of the following conditions, please call 911 immediately.
Go to the emergency room for:
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe bleeding
- Severe headache
- Severe shortness of breath
- Neurologic deficit or confusion
- Head injury or severe trauma
- Open fractures
- Loss of consciousness
- One-sided weakness or numbness
Swedish Redmond Urgent Care accepts a variety of insurance plans including, but not limited to Providence Health Plan, United Healthcare, Aetna and Cigna. We recommend verifying your specific insurance plan is accepted prior to your visit.
Payment is due at time of your visit. Please note you are responsible for any outstanding amount not covered by your plan.
Swedish believes each patient should have equal access to care regardless of the source of payment. If you are uninsured, please ask about Swedish Access Care, prompt pay discounts or contact our financial services department at 206-320-4476.